Give Where You Live!
$0.99 of every dollar donated to United Way of Southwestern Oregon stays in our southern Oregon coastal community. Donating is easy – click here to set up a one-time or recurring donation to support our local programs and initiatives. Or, complete the pledge form below and mail it with your check to UWSWO, PO Box 1288, Coos Bay, OR 97420.
Other ways for individuals to support United Way:
- Donate through AmazonSmile or Fred Meyer Community Rewards
- Support our annual Community Impact Grantmaking Program, Day of Caring, or Coats & Shoes for Kids projects
- Set up a bequest through your will, living trust, or beneficiary designation on your retirement plan
Small business owner? Here’s how you can help:
- Organize fundraisers
- Sponsor our annual Day of Caring or Coats & Shoes for Kids projects
- Build a Day of Caring volunteer team (contact us to learn how!)
- Provide in-kind donations to our office or our events
Are you a corporate business owner that offers charitable payroll deductions? Contact us to request a presentation from United Way during our annual fall campaign. Employees pledge to contribute a set amount per paycheck, and donations support our community impact programs.
Corporate sponsorships are available for our annual Community Impact Grantmaking Program, Day of Caring, and Coats & Shoes for Kids projects. In-kind donations for these events are always appreciated too!