Announcing our 2020 grant awardees!
This year, we are thrilled to provide $28,500 in grant awards to 16 local nonprofits fighting for the health, education, and financial stability of our Coos and Curry residents. Congratulations to this year’s awardees:
- Bandon Community Youth Center
- CASA of Coos County
- Coastline Neighbors, Inc.
- Consumer Credit Counseling Services
- Coos Bay Downtown Foundation
- Coos Bay Public Library Foundation
- Coos County Friends of Public Health
- Coos County Habitat for Humanity
- Coos County Youth Sports
- Curry County 4-H Association
- Friends Inspiring Reading Success Together
- Gold Beach Senior Center
- Myrtle Point Food Share, Inc.
- Star of Hope
- The Devereux Center
- The SAFE Project
Watch our Facebook page (facebook.com/UnitedWaySWO/) for more information on each organization!
Special thanks to our Grant Allocation Committee (Heather Casas, Anna Huit, Addie Hutchison, Bernarda Liggett, Margaret Melvin, Jamar Ruff, Lani Schreiber, Sara Stephens, Erlette Upshaw, and Grant Wartnik) who worked tirelessly in January and February to present grant award recommendations to our Board of Directors.